Articles of Faith Gleaner Full Gospel Church Believes:
- 1. In the divine, verbal, Inspiration of the Old and New Testament and believe them to
be the very word of God.
- 2. In the triune Godhead: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost: Three
distinct personalities, constituting the one God.
- 3. That Christ was conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary.
- 4. In the death, burial, resurrection, ascension and personal return of the Lord Jesus
- 5. In the pre-millennial coming of Christ and His reign one thousand years over the earth.
- 6. That every born-again person is in the Body of Christ and that only through the
redemptive blood of the Lord Jesus Christ can we be saved, by grace through faith.
- 7. In the infilling of the Holy Spirit, subsequent to salvation, with the devine evidence of
speaking in other toungs as the spirit of God gives utterance, as recorded in Acts 2:4.
- 8. In the nine gifts of the spirit and that they should be in operation in the church today,
as recorded in 1 Corinthians the 12th chapter.
- 9. In the divine healing for the body through the atonement.
- 10. In eternal redemption and two natures of the believer.
- 11. That to win Christ as our Bridegroom, it is necessarry to live a practical sanctified
and consecrated life to God.
- 12. In the ordinance of baptism, by immerson, for those who have believed unto
- 13. In the ordinance of communion for those who are in fellowship with the Lord.
- 14. In the subject to the laws of our government and those in authority, unless such laws
interfere with freedom in our worship. We also believe in the defence of our country,
with the privilege of choosing non-combat service, if called to defend our country.
|Gleaner Full Gospel Church
2830 Stadium Drive
Alvin , Texas 77511
"Where Jesus Is Lord"
Sr. Pastors Simon & Mary Whatley
We've been waiting for you! It's true, because we believe that every person who comes into
the circle of this special fellowship was sent by God Himself. It's not by accident that we have
the joy of meeting you. So, above all else we want to express Christ's love to you with
genuine, heartfelt warmth. We're eager to know you, and we're excited to share with you the
marvelous ways God is working in our church.
It won't take you long to discover that this is truly a family, rich in the relationships that matter
most. Growing together, we worship, we serve, we laugh, we cry, we learn, and we reach out
to our world with life transforming truth. We reach out to you, as well. Our doors are open.
Our hearts are open, too. If you've been thinking, praying, searching and hoping for a place to
belong, we say again.... WELCOME!
Services are now LIVE Streamed and Recorded for convenient viewing